Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....

I am feeling like I have not been domestic in weeks although I have made a batch of cookies every weekend and am attempting some new crafts recently. I cannot post pics yet because they are in their starting phases but will keep you informed when they are done.

The Hubbs has taken on the task of being my personal trainer. I have had bouts of gym attendance in the past but never really stuck with it. Which is not a surprise to those who know me and those who don't- I am kinda flighty in my ideas... which is a whole nother post in itself. Anyhows, this gym gig sucks. I am sore, can't bend over, can't lift my arms up, my back hurts, and seriously me belly is not getting any smaller. Why can't there be this magical place that you can go in and walk out 20 pounds lighter with no muffin top (oh wait... is that lypo). Anyways- I have been commited to exercising more. I have been having a wee little problem getting pregnant (another post in itself) and think I need to be just a little healthier and maybe my body will allow me to carry a child- and just for the record... my last friend that was my crutch of infertility is now pregnant. I am so happy for her but still have this inner being telling me to be angry, sad, disappointed, bitter, and all of those other feelings. I put on some Joshua Radin- "Brand New Day"... its a great song that gets you up and going on the days that inner being is overpowering.

It's a Brand New Day, the Sun is shining, Its a Brand New Day. And for the first time, in a long time, I know I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment