Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Dirty Laundry

Really where did that phrase come from... getting the "dirty laundry" on someone. I hate dirty laundry (but I love gossip so I am not sure there). So my point of this blog is HOW IN THE HECK DO I CONTROL THE DIRTY LAUNDRY IN THE HOUSE. The Husband and I are TWO people. We should not create this much dirty laundry. My Wednesday night activity this week... a real DOMESTIC THING... sort through this mess.
.
So whats the secret?? My boss told me that I should do laundry every night (doesn't that sound like fun?). Exactly what I want to do-come home from work and fold clothes. When I was dating The Husband, I was impressed by his ability to do laundry every night. Somewhere in the vows I think he said, "with this marriage, I will not do laundry anymore". He will totally help me if I ask, but he doesn't jump for joy with the thought of sorting, cleaning and folding clothes. Also, Whats the key to fresh smelling clothes all day long. I love Downey and dryer sheets BUT still the smell only lasts like the first hour. So help me out here. If you have any tips on doing laundry, organizing laundry, and making clothes smell super fresh all day-- PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment