Saturday, April 24, 2010

A day in the sun...

I love Arizona weather on days like today. It was a great day to be outside so that is what the hubbs and I (and my brother Blake) did. We went down to Tempe Beach Park (its not a Beach since there are no oceans in Arizona but a Lake Beach)... anyways- it was My Nanas Salsa Challange Day. I tasted over 50 different types of salsa. It was awesome.

After a little lot of salsa eating, I came home sunburnt, burnt tongue, and super full. I packed Mia (my super cute pooch) up and headed over to the parents.

Check out Ashleys baby quilt that I finished. Love it. Love the colors. Love the back. Love it love it love it

I love my parents backyard. They spend so much time back there working on it. Its peaceful and extra beautiful on days like this.


My other new absolute favorite thing... Sonic Diet Cherry Lime-aids. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
I LOVE MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment