Sunday, February 20, 2011

What the Chuck...


I came across this tonight and thought I would share.


When I was a little girl I had a pair of hot pink Chuck Taylor high tops.  I remember that they were the coolest things around (or I thought so at least). I love seeing these hot pink shoes out but they never have my size. So today I went online to http://www.converse.com/ and lo and behold look what they have....




Create Your Own Converse....
That has to be the coolest thing EVER!!


I love these- I could put on them "I heart Brian", or "I heart Chocolate", or "I heart you".
The options are limitless.

Or these...
How fun are those??

Hmmm.... I am thinking I will have to create myself some for my birthday- the problem is I only wear them with pants or jeans and its almost shorts weather but I guess my feet are not going to grow so I can save them for next year. hmmm?




No comments:

Post a Comment