Monday, February 21, 2011

One Year Older and Wiser Too

A Few Things I have Learned (or re-learned) In My 30th Year of Life...

1. Quilting- for my birthday last year I got Ernie and have since loved quilting. I have a large stash of fabric that someday I will dig into.

2. I am not good at quilting bee's or groups. I love quilting but am not good at timelines

3. The  best way to get pregnant is to not think about it. I have heard this many times but when you are trying to get pregnant its hard not to stress about it. It was only when I stopped thinking about it and stressing over it, we were blessed.

4. Morning sickness SUCKS

5. Front loading washers and dryers are a must

6. Epidurals really are as great as I thought they would be

7. Heavenly Father knows us, listens to us, and answers our prayers

8. Arthritis sucks-- I don't have it but the hubbs does and my heart breaks for the pain that he is in all the time



9. Mommyhood Rocks


10. The laundry can wait, the dishes can wait, the dinner does not need to be gourmet... people are what is important and spending time with those you love is the most important thing.

I am excited for my THIRTY SOMETHING years!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke, I just found your blog through Sarah's. It's cute! How are you adjusting to motherhood?

    ReplyDelete