Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Falling in love...


You know that feeling when you start dating someone new and you think about them all the time, you want to spend as much time with them as possible, you get nervous when you are around them just because you want to make a good impression, and you even dream about them.... Yeah I am totally falling in LOVE with quilting (don't worry the Hubbs already knows). I got this lovely little package slip on the door yesterday and today after work I RUSHED throught RUSH hour traffic to get to the post office so I could see this lovely beauty of a package... I felt a little nervous as I opened the package. What if I didn't like it? what if its uglier then expected? but no... I L.O.V.E. the Hello Betty Retro by Moda line. It will look fabulous in my Retro Room to go with my Retro Green Chair

Take a look at these fabrics....



Love it, Love it, Love it

Going to use this pattern that I saw here. It should be awesome awesome awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment