Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Now I am Older and More Mature...

I have officially become 30 years old. Woo Hoo!!! I was pretty excited for my birthday this week. So lets give a recap of the weekend.
Friday... spent the day canning with my dad then went the Elephant Bar with the Hubbs. This was the first of my weekend of EATING OUT.
Saturday... spent the day getting a pretty pedicure and manicure- GOT MY RING BACK- which is really exciting then went to eat at Cheesecake Factory with the parents. More food-yummy for me.
Sunday... taught my lesson at church which went really well. I was kinda nervous about it because this lesson just didn't flow quite like I wanted it to. Usually when I teach I get overwhelming spiritual guidance but this time I felt a little out of it. The lesson ended up good though (probably because I was more mature since I turned 30). After church I came home to a nice surprise from the Hubbs.

He made me this wonderful, beautiful, double layered cake (his first ever). We call is Frankencake. Go Hubbs. We went out to dinner with the in-laws to Pappadeaux. Yummy yummy. The Hubbs said I can get my sewing machine- yeah yeah. So in March, mom and I are going and purchasing Nina. Yeah yeah!!
Monday... got a great birthday present. But I don't want to quite share that one yet. Woo hoo even more.
Best birthday ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment