Sunday, September 20, 2009

Geneology... I am doing it

My parents converted to be members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when I was two. Neither of their parents were members nor anyone in their family. I married The Husband and he is not a member of the church either so needless to say... I have ALOT of family history work to do.


I have gotten online and searched out names and are putting them a nice little Family Tree... eventually when I can get enough names and dates I want to create something cool like this.




Right now I have to just get the names... its frustrating but definitly will be worth it. Plus... it would make a great Christmas presents for the parents. Look at me planning Christmas presents and its not even December. VERY UNLIKE BROOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment